Authors and credits
Lifecycles led a consortium of organisations to produce the report, 'Creating value: Potential benefits of a circular economy in South Australia'. Read more on this 'Behind the report'.
Our international expert committee were instrumental in reviewing our methods as well as our findings.
We thank them for their insight and support:
- Stephanie Hubold, Ella Jamsin and Lukasz, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Dustin Benton, Green Alliance
- Peter Mitchell, WRAP
- Anders Wijkman and Kristian Skånberg, Stockholm Environment Institute
- Callum Blackburn and Michael Lenaghan, Zero Waste Scotland
- Veerle Labeeuw, OVAM Public Waste Agency of Flanders
- Kari Herlevi, Sitra Finnish Innovation Fund
- Markus Bjerre, Danish Business Authority
- Damien Giurco, University of Technology Sydney, and
- Sonia Valdivia, World Resources Forum.
A number of organisations came together to make this project happen.